Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, April 30, 2017

04-30-2017 (2)

Heard saying radio program's effort since 2015 was trying to bring out audiences understanding about
me.
My response: Exactly do those people know who I am for them to make this effort? In another words, what kind of understanding or what kind of image about me they are trying to let audience to get through their efforts?
In 2014, the effort was all about preparing the audience to expect me live as a beggar in poverty and die in poverty and reaction expected should be nothing wrong with it no matter what I have achieved.
Since 2015, they wrote scripts and patched up everyone's stories that got nothing to do with me to tell audience I am so ugly, disgusting , horrible fake  and the biggest liar ever to make effort like "short sell" to shame my name and image to be the female leader of my own inheritances, to claim I never have any inheritances, to take away my hard making by saying it was never my making. Those who put in so much effort never stop at presentation level, they did it with full force in reality through so called radio program promotion to make me the victim again and again.  For example, if it was announced I was ugly, there would be promotions among my medical providers to maim effect my appearance through glass house cancer treatment method, nothing should be wrong with it. It was announced on the radio program they suppose to let me bacterial infected all over, they did that as promotion and left me like that and I have to pay for medical treatment expense to remove all those bacteria they promoted into my system.   
You may have heard my screams on Boston streets or on 96.9 FM when I can't hold my anger,  you have not heard my kids crying in high pitch voice when they were told how they should be ashamed of who mother them and how they are the humiliation of their father. Those who put in so much effort just deserve to show off what they are capable of and how much money they deserve to have by making such a radio program this way.
I did call laws' help regarding these kind of efforts which I accused as blackmails, public robbery and even public murder effort.
--April 30th, 2017

Heard saying that if I refuse to give out money, some Chinese people would chase after me everywhere I go.
My response: I ensure they learn the difference between 911 police officers and FBI agent officers. If those Chinese people believe it is their lawful money, then seek justice in courtroom.
--April 30th, 2017

Do not know what is about to be announced on the radio program, I noticed and checked my apartment building's entrance door is open and cannot be locked. Both front and back entrances.I am on first floor right next to an entrance door. --April 30th, 2017