Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, April 1, 2017

03/17/2017

I was offered a three stars Strategist In January of 2004. It was a vacant post then and I accepted this no-pay offer. I was asked to leave or quit on July 1st of 2004 because of person reason. I am proud of this experience.--March 17th, 2017
I was graduated from Number 1 or 2 medical school in China as pharmacologist that have 3 years medicine major education. I worked in FDA equivalent convenient-ed me to take care my own health  in my 20's with free medication samples. My work experience as a programmer engineer in innovative computer industry definitely enhanced my creative side, plus my experiences and passion to be a business person enabled me to contribute to US military. Proud of this. --March 17th, 2017