Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, April 16, 2017

04-16-2017

There was this very interest talk between a self claimed literature female and me as engineer through glass house cancer session:

Literature female: "It would be really nice to have me in your life".
Engineer me: "Not really. Entire time you keep pissing me off. I prefer feel some joy instead of being pissed off."

Literature female: "What do you expect me to say (in a social event) after you give me this answer?"
Engineer me: "I do not expect anything from you, no expectation at all."

Manner tutor: "What is the problem between you and this person?
Engineer me: "First of all it was in glass house cancer session that everybody is anonymous caller. Entire time this session is about females jealousy of this prominent or that prominent man, about throwing shits all over. Now you totally can understand why I do not see why I need her in my life at all. "

Manner tutor: "Do you aware this also means that you socially being rude or at least being not appropriate? "
Engineer me: "I do not see why she feel this privileged as if I need her this favor. The tone she used impressed me so. "

Manner tutor: "There are tons of these kind ladies who are spoiled, privileged and girly if you go out and try to be social."
Engineer me: "But I am the same spoiled, girly and privileged. Why would they assume I am not?"
Manner tutor: "Maybe because everybody give them inches to privilege them assume you would as well."
Engineer me: "Well, I definitely won't impress them I would. I will never give them any inch, no inch at all. I do not know if I am a spoiled brat, I do not demand to be privileged but I am girly, very very girly."
Manner tutor:"Well, if so, how are you going to go out for social events? You cannot say you just don't go out."
Engineer me: " Of course I would go out. I can do very nice chats. I am a little "picky" does not mean I cannot be social. I do have this understanding that even if we both or we all are spoiled, privileged and girly type does not necessarily mean we dislike each other or disrespect each other. With this mutual respectful attitude, we can certainly find ways to stay in friendly and pleasant chats."

--April 16, 2017