Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, April 10, 2017

04/10/2017 (3)

It was some time in 2016 that radio program featured some Austrian Emperor August's heirs announcements. One announced that he forbidden me to have political future. One announced that he forbidden me to have money. One announced that I am not to allowed have a marriage at all if her daughter can not be converted to a polygamist. --April 10, 2017

I was like what's wrong with these people. I am Chinese ancient Emperors heir also have similar long family history. But they are in Europe and I came from China. It is unlikely that our family has historic issues with each other.  It is impossible they can threaten me in anyway either. If they call their people who buy their ancient ancestor's name to threat me, why would those who buy my ancient ancestors' names give shits to threats? Emperor August is a legend about 2000 years ago, my family started around the same time. Why should I be the one concerned? What is the purpose of these threats? Is this effort trying to raise public awareness of my family history? -- April 10, 2017