Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, April 1, 2017

03/02/2017

Heard this morning Charles Ford (Charles Schnieberg) has finally and successfully father a 4 month old child from a Hispanic. I did ask laws help to verify this intentional fatherhood since my children he choose to have are implied as not good enough. Why he chose to have them knowing I am not around? I ask those who let me inherit my wealth without any clue in 2004 and those who are the decedents of those carried out those wealth from china in ancient times to protect my children from possible hatred expression. They are not Ford and won't be. They are Fang. I did express my unwillingness to let them have any association with ford. I did ask to file lawsuit against Rockefeller holding and ford holding regarding their all possible wrong doings. --March 2nd, 2017
Heard Mr. Ford Senior only need to spend $750,000 or only $750 to follow me around, to ensure what I did not know but true situation that I and two six-years-old have been in could be well understood everywhere I go. I heard more than this one person had this kind of illegal activities. I did ask laws help to free me from all theses illegal and criminal like activities. I did ask laws help to free me from similar situation I have been in through my myself -paid-average-way-over-a-million a month medical treatment for my glass house cancer. My medical treatment has been paid by one of my inheritance fund that I call lion king fund, the same one commonly confused as O'Connor's family wealth. O'Connors had been this fund's entrusting representative attorneys for eight generations.This fund is not from the great-grandfather I inherited my Ingonyama title from, it is from the same great-grandfather I inherit British East India Company financier fund from.
Heard a lot of curiosity about properties in P. R. China. One in Beijing, one in Nanjing and one in Shanghai. Heard Chinese Premier determined to have at least one just because he got nothing to do with me and his wife deserves all great things. Heard that is one of the reason Chinese government so involved to shit me all over through Chinese community. I do not know who own those property by registry. I myself refuse to provide for him or his associates at all. --March 2nd, 2017