Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, April 29, 2017

04/29/2017(4)

I did send an email to my younger brother today to tell him what I heard about his ex's child. He deserve to know. I have to tell him what I heard. I did ask him to verify the rumor.  I did call home number, the female picked up the phone is not her.-- April 29th, 2017

Heard the fund I setup for my younger brother has been given to his two ex-s by Chinese government or with their help. I did call laws help as a US citizen. That fund was setup by my own money., not a cent owned or given by Chinese government.  April 29th, 2017


That fund was not setup by clear channel radio company or the radio program as a show fund. It was setup by my own money. --April 29th, 2017

This is the exchange between my younger brother and me.

承捷, 你好:

想知道一下你现在情况。听说你2009年前后再婚,一直没机会问一下你现在的妻子名字是什么。听说叫陈静, 2011年还有了一个儿子。我2010年开始和家里没怎么联系。现在我开始安顿下来,问问你过得好不好。
Hello:
Want to know how are you doing? Heard you remarried around 2009. Haven't got a chance ask her name. Heard her name is Cheng,Jin, heard you have a son. I lost contact with you since 2010. Now my life is getting back on track. How are you doing?

My younger brother's reply:

我03年结婚到现在,没有离婚过,我妻子叫程婕,06年生的是女儿,但是不满3个月就去世了。我就结婚一次,并且一直持续到现在,12年,我有了一个女儿,今年5岁,我没生过儿子,也没有过2次婚姻,我有且只有一个妻子,

(google translation service:
I got married in 2003 to the present, had not divorced, my wife called Cheng Jie, 06 year old daughter, but less than 3 months, died. I was married once, and until now, 12 years, I have a daughter, 5 years old, I have not given birth to a son, nor had 2 marriages, and I have only one wife,

---- April 29th, 2017

我已经以美国公民身份向美国联邦调查局求助。
I called FBI for help. --April 29th, 2017