Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, April 1, 2017

03/03/2017

This is to my two six year old: 
If you are not happy about where you are now, talk to the school police officer.  If school counselor is an O'CONNOR, you ask the school police officer to help you through child protection agency. Call 911 if you in need of  emergency help. Please tell police officer about this website. Don't worry about if you will have pretty dress, good everything,etc.,mother will provide you more, ten time, a hundred times more. It will be from mother only, that's all. I let you choose your favorite to be your last name, all from mother's family name: Liu( or English variation Leuis), Lee(or English variation Leewis) and Fang(or English variation Franvis),etc. Hold on, my boy and my girl, I will be there before you know it. 

Min Fang
March 3rd, 2017


Heard a lot of anger caused by my handsome several billions spending on July 1st, 2004. I never asked anyone if I was allowed to spend a penny. It never occur to me this was the anger. I was spending my own money from my birth great grandfather's willed entrust. My accountants were the group  who listened to what I want and I  did not realize I need to explain I was spending from my own inheritances. Heard Rockefeller  Holding did spend on something as I said, this spending  had nothing to do with any Rockefeller. I may be an investor of Rockefeller  Holding through one of my inheritances. Holding is obviously a very good investment. I heard my inheritance  is a French fund entrusted 500 years ago. I re-entrusted all my inheritances to original entrusting group on July 1st of 2004.  --March 3rd, 2017