Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Friday, April 14, 2017

04-14-2017

It has been a nightmare like experience to me since 2015 time. There were shits flying "on air" through radio program and there were promotions everywhere I go in Boston, MA of United States. I was yelled "back off" by people know for sure that I have not been to Britain,  not to mention stuck on some prominent who have securities on a 24/7 basis in London. I was so annoying that I refuse to live on my own but on welfare to everyone whom had heard the same radio program about my life stories for over 10 years already and knowing purely by labor laws of US that is impossible. --April 14th, 2017

It was just a show to Prince William to support Kate Middleton to call me a whore, to announce British East India Company financier fund should be her wealth knowing that is mine. Why did he impress world wide audience he "has" some children himself on the same radio program and use this story to shit me all over? Why not his own name on the same radio to be shitted as "Prince William is a fake father through and through since his little brother cannot even stand up for years already" just for show purpose?

Why he yelled as if I am the reason everybody thought I mother his children knowing he himself did it? He just wants to spoil some hers but why on my toes? I am only willing to bow to Prince William directly even that take his capability to do it in any situation and for great purpose of my seeding program. I refuse to bow to any her in anyway for his sexual desire. I refuse! I refuse! I refuse! I refuse! I refuse! I refuse! I refuse! I refuse! I refuse! So you hear me loudly: British East India Company financier fund is mine and mine and mine and mine and mine and mine and mine and mine and mine. Ingonyama title featured in lion king cartoon movie is mine and mine and mine and mine and mine and mine and mine and mine and mine. And everything else that is mine but announced by any her as whoever's on that same radio program keep as mine and mine and mine and mine and mine and mine and mine and mine and mine. --April 14th, 2017