Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, April 1, 2017

03/06/2017

Heard a lot of doubts how it can be several billions spending. It was the next day of my inheriting and all spending were good cause spending, so it was already prepared inheritance day shopping spray cash budget plus squeezed out available cash. -- March 6th,2017
Just realized why "I Said So" is so heavily emphasized. All these spending went through almost immediately regardless how strongly rejected by some prominent guys. They all considered spendable should be from them, not by my saying. Sorry for all these angers caused by this misunderstandings, I should have explained it was my inheritance day spending spray. Never meant to let them felt what they said means nothing.  --March 6th, 2017
Back then, I was not alerted about those anxious and anger aroused by my handsome spending. None of my accountants and attorneys realized that those prominent guys really did not believe I have my own money. They all took it as insults whenever they were asked if I indeed have some money. --March 6th, 2017