Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, April 29, 2017

04/29/2017

Heard this morning's episode is about my relatives have been helped to request spending from my announced inheritances. Some requests that were granted against my wish in the past are now asking to keep as they are.
My response to these are:
1: All my inheritances are in entrust. Nobody can spend from it. I myself's own spending has to be according to what had decided on July 1st of 2004.

2: Those who had received granting need to talk to those who grated spending. According to laws, every penny of all those granted need to pay back to my inheritances by those who granted or helped to grant. I do request every penny pay back to my inheritances. By laws, representing attorneys and representing accountants including their associates should not have any thoughts, or any consideration of who should eligible to spend from funds they represent. By laws, representing attorneys and representing accountants including their associates do not have any decision power over who should own or who should enjoy financial benefits regarding funds they represent. Funds are not their money to decide.

3: This is to my attorneys: If all those email-in or fax-in requests have been forwarded to law enforcement and now you receive disregard message, please forward disregard message to law enforcement. If you receive new request with disregard message together or before you forward requests to law enforcement, please keep message with requests in record and forward to law enforcement with any following new or repeat requests.

4: This is to my attorneys: Heard a Chinese Justice Department Vice Minister has a law degree (PhD of Criminal Justice) from United States. Please feel comfortable to ask for laws help regarding related laws.

----April 29th, 2017

Heard someone says "If you demand money I gave out back, I will file bankruptcy"
My response is : My financial loss would be smaller. --April 29th, 2017