Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, April 1, 2017

03/11/2017

(Note to my two six years old)
P/S Don't worry about if you can be with mother or not, you both will. Since the day I dated him, he knew what would happen if I found out a situation. He decided to have that child(if  that child is true ), he is telling everybody he already decided. This is it. --Mother, 3/11/2017


If he choose to be Tina O'Connor's friend, my future with him can never be anything other than living hell(If you read what I wrote in August of 2016 at below, you know it is not exaggerating). If he did have that child( I only buy DNA test result. I was pharmacology major in college), I choose to live my life happily without him. My kids have to be with me. She hates them all over. It has been 20 years already. She is already married and mother her husband children already. I have to take kids with me -- March 11, 2017
I am having a medical situation called Glass House Cancer- a situation that a lot of bio-engineering major professionals aware of or researching about. The saying I am unrecognizable is not exaggerating. I am being treated and progress well. I myself paying for my treatment which is still very expensive currently.
I was like in hell for almost three year because of this medical situation. For Two years time, I was grilled by some females passion to smell prominent's under-wears through this medical situation and prosecuted-like by those prominent passionate declaration of their true love on public channel you heard on the radio. The worst part, it feels like this grill-hell was organized by those prominent' true love and supported by prominent. I never eat on those prominent or live on them, I never even contacted them to eligible them to declare this nothing to do privilege. I have no reason not to call laws help and to sue them if my feeling is true statement.--March 11, 2017
I was asked how I felt about David Petraeus and his Jessica: I said :" She is a sick psycho and he is very influential-able." This is pure from my nightmare experience about radio program and related.
Another one you can not ignore, the person I heard that behind all these radio program shits. Albert Gore. The only introduction you can possibly hear from me about him is: he is the pathetic, sick, disgusting person, he is anything that describe ugly and disgusting you can imagine. --March 11, 2017
Violence includes verbal and body language hatred expression. If anybody insist on telling me a hated expression should be understood as a unique love/caring expression, I call 911 to help if this person is a psycho.--March 11, 2017
If my introduction about Albert Gore should be understood as I care about him but shy to express myself, I have to call 911 or any possible number appropriate to help rescue me. a No Choice situation --March 11, 2017