Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, April 10, 2017

04/10/2017

Heard it was announced this morning through radio program that it is a huge concern over my decision power of my own wealth. The concern is nobody can have this keep me in check power is a headache. I understand this announcement as I can not spend my money as I wish unless I am being supervised which means I should not be the person can spend my own money. What kind announcement is this? --April 10, 2017

This is my own money. It does not matter if this is my salary or my inheritances. Why should not I have the freedom to spend it as I wish? Why it is a headache to those who have nothing to do with this money? Why they need to have the saying over how I should spend my money? Why should it be their power over my money? Why should they consider my money is their's to have this controlling power over it? --April 10th, 2017

Do no understand why David Petraeus is part of this radio program "announcement". His money got nothing to do with me. He himself may willing to be supervised or he is willing to spoil people. But I am not willing to be supervised and those announcers are not people I am willing to spoil. I will never spoil anybody to have supervising power over me. My money has nothing to do with him. I am not the person he should consider to assign a supervising manager or feel frustrated since he can not.  -- April 10th, 2017