Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, April 1, 2017

A day before 04/02/2017

There were sayings in 2004 meeting that I was rapped by Albert Gore in my self paid and locked apartment while I was in my sound sleep. I myself did not know if that is true or not since I must indeed in my sound sleep. What I knew I was  having security provided by his cousin's family business. Heard Albert Gore announced on the radio program that as long as his cousin in this business, he just privileged to enjoy any woman as he wish. I myself did express myself to laws that I sue him if this is true because he proved himself being malicious in the past 10 years.
There were sayings about what happened to his family on July 1st of 2004, I myself did not know if that is true or not. What I know is his daughter from his late wife is a psychiatrist. She graduated from medical school before 2004.

There was saying 10 January of 2004 meeting that David Petraeus rapped me in Hyatt hotel when I was sleeping in my already paid hotel room, I myself did not know if this is true or not. I am expressing myself to law people who is reading this web blog now that I sue him if that is true since he is obviously very malicious and he means harm. I leave the question if he means harm to law people.
By rumor his wife and/or mother of his child is(are) the one(s) behind radio program's public slaughter like effort and more. I assume he did everything harmful through supporting & rewarding his wife and/or mother of his child. His public announcement on the radio that he is so proud of what his wife achieved through organizing the radio program is the reason I say he means harm. There are tons of criminal activities alike in the name of promoting this same radio program I believe meant to destroy me and my life that may also organized by his wife and/or mother of his child and supported by him with proud. Those threats announced on the radio were never meant just announcing it in a show but mostly (if not all) in places in my reality life. I did call laws help.
I never lived on him(his family) and radio program's success was never their charity. (check march 26th listing). They never intended to pay from day one is the reason I say they are not privileged to say what will happen to me if they never do this radio program. They are not the person can say I have no money but live on welfare knowing they made tons of money through radio program by using my audio materials from security tapes recorded way before I met him( in 2003). Just by labor law, I am pretty rich, not to mention I have handsome inheritances which cause some confusion about whose money I was spending on July 1st of 2004.

To those threats that I just have to swallow all those shits they threw at me via radio program, my response is "I refuse. You save them all to whoever buy your huge money to eat willingly. "
对于“你就是得把这口屎给吃了“的恐吓, 我的回应是“我拒绝了。你留着给想拍你马屁的人吃个够吧。“

All these radio program related promotion are organized via so called "Drama Club" which are around my daily activities including my medical treatment of glass house cancer. I am a premium patient but for promoting show purpose, it is displayed to treatment provider staff as "Standard" which certainly have huge impact on the treatment that I received. Tons of this kind experiences. Why they need to shit my public images like they did? Why they need to make me such a humiliating image to be mentioned through never happened stories featured in my name? Other than to promote to sell sex provider to have time to produce a child, what else can be the reason? I was abducted like live in poverty only have food stamps, shabby public housing and constantly be threatened as if I live on them while they took my money to dress pretty. Like I said, only by what I made in radio program, how could I possibly need to live on welfare but that is common understanding in Boston Housing Authority that I currently live. Why I need to look shabby and horrible? Other than promoting a female sex provider, what else Rockefeller house are trying to do made them so proud of who they are? I hardly can imagine nowadays Rockefeller house are into whore business and actually so proud of this business they organized. Correct me if you think I am wrong with convincing information instead of " how could it possible?" You heard what they announced on the radio that I can only get about 1 million total with a condition that to claim I never got nothing to do with David Petraeus. With what I made through radio program that world wide broadcast-ed for over 10 years, how could it possible I need this a million dollar providing? How could this a possible announcement made by a Rockefeller? SO when you trying to correct me, do not give me this shit like "How could it possible?". (My medical treatment is paid by the fund I call Lion King Fund. My medical treatment providing was decided on July 1st of 2004 in my entrusting meeting.)

Heard rumor there is already a law suit that Tina O'Connor sued me about his blog. My response: I have not receive anything, no email nor court paper.

I won't note today's date but tomorrow's. This is not a joke from me. --April 2nd, 2017