Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, April 1, 2017

03/13/2017

Why this radio program need to be produced to feature prominent( power by numbers) to be so above laws? --March 13, 2017
Those announcements broadcast-ed early 2016 were full of discrimination and hatred, why nothing wrong with them just because announcers are prominent? I knew back then I was this hated --March 13, 2017
I have lived in US for  20 years now, exactly why Chinese premier need to claim his wife so jealous-ed ? She is the one under his belly and been taken care of by him, whose underbelly is she so jealous-ed of? Other than she announced Chinese nation is mother-fxxxxrs,  Chinese culture is fxxx you through her declaration of willing to be British Prince's motherly woman,  Why she need to fly all the way to US to scream, yell and express her hatred? What motivated Chinese government to organize worldwide performances with the theme "Who do you think you are". I understand they come to smash, not that I challenged them. Why they need to do all these/ --March 13, 2017
I swore because I was harassed through glass house cancer, and I swore in my own apartment. How huge all these are? --March 13, 2017