Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, April 22, 2017

04/22/2017

Heard it was announced this morning by David Petraeus that I have to make it good to his Jessica who mother his child if I ever want to visit him in his residence.
My response:
I do not foresee any trivial or big situation that would prompt me to visit. I do have my own attorneys representing me myself and my own attorneys representing my own inheritances if there is any situation(s).
When Prince William of Great Britain made his similar announcements about his own residences, I only said "as announced". Now I make myself clearly "as he announced" is for the same reason that I do not foresee any situation(s) would prompt me to visit and for the same reason that I do have my own attorneys representing me myself and my own attorneys representing my own inheritances.
---April 22, 2017