Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, May 1, 2017

05-01-2017 Problems with Albert Gore

Albert Gore's younger children announced on the radio around 2013 are, by rumor, mothered by two Chinese women and both mothers are families of Chinese Foreign Department. I screamed in 2015 , when I was a coffee shop crew member, that I was harassed through glass house cancer by their demand of 100 Million dollars each for fair equal reason. (** In the meeting of July 1st of 2004, there was some sort of saying I help out Albert Gore's late wife's medical expense that not covered by insurance.  He made that a luxury providing for his family cause a lot of lawsuits. His younger children's mothers, by rumor, deserve to be fair equal to him but by my money).
This is my side of saying why I can't stop scream with the saying"he deserve to have some money". Why my money when you are the one caring so much about him?
Why my private owned money instead of US Treasury Department Reserves when you say "he deserves" is from him being a former US vice President?
WHY MY MONEY AGAINST MY OWN WISH?
----May 1st, 2017

I only provide for children who carry my own blood as mothered by me. I only let child(ren) who carry my own blood as mothered by me to be eligible to inherit my wealth. --May 1st, 2017.