Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, April 1, 2017

03/22/2017

Heard $5000 reward, do not fancy that knowing I am forbidden for Pell Grand ($5000/life time) even if I am eligible. I did call laws help to find out what happened about my inheritance day spending spray on July 1st of 2004. It is a huge crime to spend other people's money without authorization no matter how great the causes might be. I never had that intention, I never did that. I do not think their representative attorneys or accountants are (were) corrupted knowing there is nothing for them as well. I did call laws help to find out why I had been a victim of confusion or sort of. -- March 22,2017
Concerned about rumors of company internal accounts numbers switching kind changing may hugely impact of my investment receiving incoming money, huge concern about what may impact on my providing during entrust. Meaning? Agreed upon accounts are no longer my accounts and current owner not willing to provide. Did call laws help,. --March 22nd, 2017
Heard rumor that there will be a law suit for ownership of lion king fund. Unlikely this can happen. The letter claimed as "legal letter" is actually the evidence of representing attorney attempted to own client's money which totally violating laws now and also violating laws at the time when letter was signed.--March 22, 2017
From my experience: Don't ever give a penny I received from my birth family to any man, no matter how crazy I might be about him. From all the hatred threw at me from those who never loved me, I survived by the financial security my birth family provided me.  Cherish every penny my birth family saved to provide me this security so I can, if I need to, pick up my kids, clean them up and move on.--March 22, 2017
A man's love to be my mate is the only thing my birth family can not give me and indeed that is not theirs to give. It is my adventure to find. I know my grandfathers are watching to see if I can help myself and do this one thing that they can not do for me right. --March 22,  2017