Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, April 1, 2017

03/10/2017

Heard rumor that Tina O'Connor had slept with British Princes and famous resemble-r American Producer is the reason she is so almighty confident. I don't know how long the list might be. I need to remind myself often that if I ever being persuaded by a male how good Tina O'Connor is, I need to ask if she has been a sex partner is the reason that she is innocent in his talk.--March 10th,2017

Heard David Petraeus and his Jessica owns most investor shares of the radio program. Heard she owns radio company IheartRadio big shares(a rewarding gift from him in June of 2016) while he or she owns big radio program investor shares through Rockefeller Holding. Heard David Petraeus announced who he fathers(a son from Jessica) through Radio program he investing, certainly that must be a true statement since he is the authority on this matter and he announced through a public channel(not some rumors). Heard he also authorized who should own Mulliis(?) Fund( The French Investor Fund of Rockefeller Holding). It is ridiculous that he can be the authority of a fund that has 500 years history. From common sense of a lawful country commoner, the fund's ownership should be decided by laws including entrusting laws and inheritance laws, not by a radio show or a big name. Why radio program only announcing instead of report? This is the huge problem I have with the radio program since 2014. As a public channel reality show program, it keeps announcing all ridiculous rumors even nonsense as formal statements instead of just do reporting while let the audience decides. He himself should have tons of attorneys himself, can any of his attorney write a letter to own anything of his?  Why he refuse to let the radio program report the story that confusion is from a letter wrote by an representing entrusting attorney? Why he supports an attorney's power to own a client's wealth? Don't know if this is because story just started. --March 10, 2017
Heard over 500 years time, Mulliis Fund only paid inheritance estate tax in 2007 and rejected in 2008 ( Heard you can verify by same reference number in both years). I was not eligible to pay estate tax in 2004 was because this is a foreigner entrusted foreign Funds and I inherited as a foreigner. (That is if this is indeed my inheritance).-- March 10, 2017
Another huge problem I have with the radio program is how it values woman. Normally from a Male, a woman means no IQ but can be a great lady housewife. From Woman's Associates, women have IQ and contributes greatly even as housewives. From radio program, woman deserves greatly not as a wife but because of breasts. --March 10, 2017
Heard Jessica Pejoves is Jessica Lissette. Heard she uses different makeup style to look differently by different names. Heard her maiden full name is Jessica Anne Pejoves Lissette. Heard her mother's maiden name is Anne Pejoves. Why I mention this? Because I heard Pejoves family wealth has similar confusing representing entrusting attorney's letter story, --March 10th, 2017
No problem with his personal life story. Huge problems he rewarded her for all the shit she threw at me since Nov 2015.( She started overseeing radio program since June of 2015).Huge problems with radio program manipulating style of announcing as they wish even if its fake and unlawful. Huge problem with this effort to manipulate public channel information broadcasting through producing team selection. Huge problem with all of these shit throwing just because big investors personal liking. I sue him as David Petraeus with Rockefeller Holding(none my share if I do have investment in there). I already said to sue as announced on the radio. --March 10th, 2017
Freedom of Speech is everybody's, why only they have the privilege to say it over the public microphones manipulatively? --March 10th, 2017
Huge problem with those prominent hijack this radio program, Knowing I had been the major featured person over 10 years, after audiences already got use to turn on this channel at this regular hour to listen to Min Fang's story, they just went on threw out everything through stories I got nothing to do with, It was just like you(a male) were introduced as keynote speaker and before you leave they  already started to  yell and scream horrible wife almost being rapped in front of husband story. With one crying, one screaming and keep shouting"that's what he did.". You saw audience were impressed it was you and you just can't get that microphone since they are just this prominent. I yelled on Boston streets when I really can not hold my anger. More nightmare like, radio company even organized promotion to call me a"disgusting" because it was announced on the radio by British Royals. I was expected to cope as what they announced what I should be, it is like this everywhere I go. There is a female manager of Magic 106.7 FM Boston, she is like a sick psycho following me around to tell everybody I have no money because it was announced so.Since last month or so, I started to send out emails everywhere I go to say I have a lot, a lot of  money (that is if I can find a reason to do so). No choice.  Another thing she has to tell everybody to know is I am unwanted and it is indeed everywhere I go. Don't know how to deal with that yet. Horrible, horrible sick-psycho-stuck-on-like story.

Those prominent want their voice to be heard, why not start a new radio program or even a TV program? Why it has to be this channel at this regular hour? Why their freedom speech is to shit my name? I said to sue them. --March 10th, 2017