Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, April 1, 2017

03/23/2017

老爸爸:
我相信你还在,希望你很好。不用担心生活费用,一切有女儿。女儿很好, 已经可以安静看书.真心希望妈妈还在。请照顾好自己, 多保重,我们会团园。

女儿

二〇一七年三月二十三

What exactly do I owe those prominent? I never lived on them, I was never actually in their lives to be considered a stuck-on alike. I have no obligation to provide for anyone other than my own kids who carry my blood. I do not like to be threatened or racketeered through blackmails alike. I do not know what happened but I made myself very clearly I have no reason not to sue them, but exactly what eligible them to throw all those hatred like anger at me out of their imagination? -- March 23, 2017

About my Ancestry.
In meeting on July 1st of 2004, it was mentioned that I pay huge maintenance fee of my family collections including family portraits. David Petraeus was there heard how it was discussed. It was mentioned when discussion was about how I want to split some money between then in-discussion possible children from different last names.
Heard in 2011, there were several family portraits published to present my blood association with ancient Emperors. The published are copies, with one year certificates published together, that painters copy from digital version of originals.I came from long history polygamist family is the reason I took discussion of children very easily. Only my father and his father has one wife marriage. I am the heir carry family heir birthmark palms --March 23, 2017
Some said those are Chinese Treasure. I say those are my family treasure first. I inherited them with my grandfathers will. Just like a Chinese live in an apartment on Chinese soil. That tiny apartment is that Chinese's private apartment even it located on Chinese soil. --March 23, 2017