Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, April 23, 2017

04/23/2017 (4)

Heard not few people are crying now because they now realized my situation would improve soon. They are not crying for joy but " I have been sitting here all these time and I got nothing."
My response: They would get over it. This cries are very common in China whenever a deal is about to reach and obviously there won't be any buying commission (回扣)。 The crying out is "I have been sitting here since the day you are looking for business and I got nothing. ". You would assume it must be unfair to this person and actually not Chinese mainland people, why? All this person do is sitting in your house, eats whatever you have, drinks whatever you have and keep an eye on your whole family day after day since the day you are looking for some business. With this effort, this person deserve a good share of whatever business you found and about to profit. This is the typical Chinese mainland buying commission stuck on business style. One party are trying hard to stuck on, the other party doing everything to spin them out. Result is whenever there is a deal reached, some people crying heartbroken.

What are they crying for about my situation's possible change?
They have been keeping an eye on me since 2004 (longest) when it was rumored I have money. Now I am about to get better and they won't have at least something. It worth a good cry but they will get over it. The huge difference this time is they did not bother me by sitting in my house, eat mine and drink mine and demand whatever I have they deserve a good share of it.

--April 23rd, 2017