Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, April 1, 2017

03/15/217

When I heard it was announced that they all have something Chinese on the radio program, an online picture of David Petraeus make me can't sop laughing. He is like a Chinese Senior in a US military uniform. If you do a name google search, you can check out if that picture is still there. --March 15, 2017
Heard about pass over talk, saying a lot of talks on July 1st of 2004 should make me a pass over object on romantic side. Why is that? From whom?  --March 15, 2017
I was happy, I received some debit big amount paid and I could spend as I wish. I did spend handsomely but I am not a Jew. --March 15, 2017