Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, April 10, 2017

04/10/2017 (2)

This is to those David Petraeus as well as Prince William willing to spoil, this is to almost all Chinese females:
Please remember following forever:
You may mother his child or children but never mother my child or children.
You are his beloved female but never will be my sexually involved.
I am a female you can never have.
I am a female never spoil you.
I am a female may never tolerate you.

This is to everyone else: Can you please let them understand this? Can you please help me to understand why being a Chinese female, a Chinese female automatically become the one deserve being my spoiled one? --April 10th, 2017

Entire time I have this huge problem or your call frustration and it is everywhere I go. A female deserve to spend my money or to order me around just because she is a male's beloved or mother of a male's child or children. I have been pissed off entire time since I have this huge questions " What the f*** is this? Is that a psycho? Can she recognize I am a female who does not even have a third leg to care how delicious she might be just by the fact who has been enjoying her? ". I am obviously in my female appearance!!!  Who did this to me and who is still trying to do this to me? -- April 10th, 2017

In Chinese culture, a young female does have privileges in front of a male. It is not about if he has interest in her or not, it is about a male should tolerate a young female to buy what she wants and make runs as her request. It is something like Lady First but only on money and ordering around instead of everything. But this privileges only applicable to those young and not yet seriously dating Chinese females. This young Chinese female group are not the ones make me scream. -- April 10th, 2017

How about those my beloved that I am willing to spoil, will I let other people have this scream? I will never. My understanding is my beloved have all the privileges they deserve in front of me but only me instead of everyone. This difference may be my problem with some prominent people. They may understand it should be out of everybody's respect to him to spoil the her who is significant in his life. My understanding is my beloved should be my beloved only instead of everyone's beloved. -- April 10th, 2017