Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, April 1, 2017

03/25/2017

Heard David Petraeus on the radio announced my any financial making go offset my debit to him. My questions are: when did I borrow from him? Exactly, how much I owe him with interests? How much I made through those business opportunities I made as well as radio program major featured person? I never borrow from him as far as I can recall, I only owe Bank of America $500.00 or so. I was doing my inheritance day shopping spree on July 1st of 2004, not his money. I never had any access to his money to spend without borrowing from him. I never borrow from him or ask him to spend money for me, never did. Where he got this debit information from? --March 25,2017

My huge problem with Tina O'Connor is why she chose another female over two children and two parents when it come to who should have a relationship? His member is on his body, his desire should be from his heart and I was not around. Why Tina O'Connor is the mouth in there to prepare that female do the talking? --March 25, 2017

Heard rumors that my two six years old should be corrected as one six years old. It is ridiculous to say Tina O'Connor can be this cheap: she can't have this marriage as an Miss O'Connor, so she sneaked her egg in as an anonymous. Due to my respect to O'Connor's name, I say this kind rumor is ridiculous. Due to my knowledge as pharmacology(bio-medical major), this rumor is ridiculous too. A standard procedure to verify mother side DNA prior to IVF surgery ensured an intended father do have a right to choose who mother his child. This intended father's lawful right is fully protected in IVF or IVF through pregnancy mother medical technology. This applied to him who decided to let me mother his boy, my six years old boy, through a pregnancy mother.. This lawful right of mine to choose who father my child is also fully protected by same IVF related laws. I will believe in his decency and I will do my own mother-side-DNA-test to verify if he is my boy.  I am a pharmacologist and I can do a DNA test myself, just need some practices.-- March 25, 2017
I only acknowledge a child carry my blood which proved by mother-side-DNA-test-result over 99% similarity to mine together with my wiliness to have this child. I refuse to be the victim of any possible abusive usage of reserved human eggs. --March 25, 2017

Heard saying: if you have money, why you need a student loan. My response: you are sick psycho, otherwise you should know only people got money has the privilege to own a credit card.
Heard saying a student loan means write off, I am not sure if a FBI agent will mark this down. Not my fancy. --March 25,2017