Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, April 24, 2017

04/24/2017 (3)

Heard Jessica has been almighty  LORD figure in Rockefeller Holding is the reason I assumed and kept saying that she is a Mrs. Rockefeller. Heard she had co-owned a good share of wealth of his father's in Rockefeller Holding's internal registry is the reason she was internally acknowledged his wife.
Heard she can follow me where ever I go because she already owns a lot of things. Heard I was not even allowed to step my foot on any Rockefeller Holding's investment because she minded it very much and she has the power to forbid me. As long as she mothers his child is the truth and the fact, I stay clear from both of them. I already did and I won't stop call laws help if my lawful interests and my lawful rights are affected.

Heard a Jessica Lissette is registered to a Tim Rockefeller in Army hero Jessica Lynch's residence's town. Not sure if it is true and if it is the same Jessica.
--April 24th, 2017