Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, April 1, 2017

03/31/2017

I came from an almost 2000 years old long history polygamist family, only my father and his father both have one wife marriage since their birthmark heirs are both first born. It's not easy to have a heir to be born who carries exact birthmark palms. A lot of times it was the youngest wife's child when husband was already a senior. I am a heir born in this family but I am mothered by my father's only wife. My father is very happy in his one wife marriage with my mother. My father is a scientist in Astronomy and I am an engineer myself in computer and pharmaceutical, both not interested at all in chasing fancy dating fun. But my father and I do have this easiness about my marriage if with more than one husbands and I am very comfortable that I had dated more than one guys at same time.

A polygamist female is never a mistress type and never a mistress material. A polygamist male do not take advantages of another man's woman. I am a heir born in a polygamist family which means I have a male's privileges if in a polygamist marriage. -- March 31, 2017

武则天从来不淫荡。她和她的独生子及孙子(唐玄宗)是在为不知何时会出生的女继承人能有一份女皇帝规格的婚姻而做准备, 否则按祖制男性有性器官是不得出入后宫的。因为他们的努力,我如出生在唐朝不需要女扮男装就可以享受按祖制拥有的婚姻。--三月31日, 2017

My grandmother Empress Zetian Wu was never a slut. She was famous for enjoying men in her senior age after her husband past away. She even took crown claimed herself an Empress. Actually she , her only child and her grandchild (Tang dynasty Emperor Xuan) were trying to let the future female palms to have a privileged Empress' marriage. According to ancient Chinese royal laws, a male with un-removed member is forbidden to enter royal courtyard in any situation. After these three generations' efforts, I could have a privileged marriage as a crown princess instead of a disguised crown prince if I was born in Tang dynasty.  -- March 31, 2017

Heard saying "if you are polygamist, why not take a man even if you don't desire?"
My response: I came from a traditional polygamist family and that's all. It would be the same reason you do not share your womb with your beloved family dog(biological dog) even your womb is not being occupied by your husband or boyfriend. The only difference is that is a human I do not desire.
Heard saying: " If you can be a polygamist, why not other women?"
My response: I am not in your way if you want to be one. I came from a traditional polygamist family and that's all. A traditional polygamist do not share marriage partner with any other marriage. If in a polygamist marriage, I will not share any marriage partner with any other woman. A traditional polygamist man do not support any other man's marriage family. I only support my own marriage family.
-- March 31, 2017