Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, April 6, 2017

04/06/2017 (2)

Received a letter from Boston Transition Department requesting me to provide information why I did not work for food stamps. I decided to ignore. I have the question my food stamps are provided because of what was agreed upon on July 1st of 2004 (my entrusting meeting) or because of poverty. $300 cash assistance from Transition Department is the same. I decided to ignore. --April 6th, 2017

I did sent a letter to General Attorney of Massachusetts' office to ask help. I have been major featured person on a popular radio program for over 10 years time, being a resident of Boston, Massachusetts for the entire time, this is the office I certainly should send a letter to ask why I do not have any payment at all according to labor law. I did sent them the link of this web blog as well. --April 6, 2017

Heard General Attorney had announced something on the radio program that she won't tolerate live free on tax payer activity. I am happy since she knows exactly which radio program I am complaining to her about. -- April 6, 2017