Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, April 23, 2017

04/23/2017 (3)

Heard a 7-8 years' old boy angrily screamed on a New York City street out of his frustration " I am no longer a boy but a man need to provide."  Rumored that is my son who, suppose, is an existing biological spending agent.
I already made myself clearly after I heard about Pejoves Fund, Pejoves Fund won't be this boy's if he is my son but I will make it up good to my son.
Some say it is announced already on the radio that it should owned by somebody, I say:"ya, you can certainly remember how the correction was announced last week or so." I am happy.
--April 23rd, 2017