Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Friday, March 29, 2019

03-29-2019 A challenge that I can only answer from who I am, a geek engineer and a jerk Princess

A lot of people don't realize attempting to stuck-on is an expression of desperation to be socially associated with. Is that means non-stuck-on-ers are the groups that don't care about the social association or because of never being threatened enough in their social life to be desperate?

To me, the first analytical approach would be why people associate with each other socially?
  • For functional joint-affiliation biologically or marriage related families? 
  • For professional promotional opportunities? 
  • For life-changing adventure possibilities? 
  • For the joy of accompany-ship? 
  • For the alley-ship in challenging situations?

The further analysis would be on why some people turn into desperation to be a stuck-on if only felt being rejected by one or some of the above reasons? Or is that actually THE association that means all above to have such power? Or is that the only association a person can hope to be related to?

Next, my own curiosity would be a focus on if anybody can avoid such desperation if in such a situation that been set up and "ensured" to be rejected by all, such as, my current situation?

In my situation, as a lot of people have already heard, there have been so many no-association announcements for the purposes of: "don't ask if there are any intellectual incomes", "don't ask what has happened?", or "don't ask if there are any inherited money?", etc.

I heard there are more such no-association announced or about to be announced for the reason of "It is humiliating to be associated with such person...", and I heard such announcements have already started, began with five European Kingdoms, eight big names, and ten same-highschool marriages (five same junior-high schools, five same high schools).

So, for my own situation, the questions I would ask are:
  • Who am I as "such person" in those announcements? 
  • Why? The necessities or reasons for such announcements, for circumstances or for objectives? 
  • What impacts would these announcements mean to me as a U.S. citizen?

Then, some immediate obvious would be:
Some would say it is insulting for me to consider asking,
  • I say I am lucky to be a U.S. citizen who have such lawfully protected right. 
Some would say it would be a humiliating situation for me to pursue asking,
  • I say it is a definite not when such public announcing is already a definite must.
Some would ask if such public announcing efforts is a hate crime activity already?
  • I say I share the same question.
Some would ask who and why to need to have all these to be done as such?
  • I say I share the same curiosity.
Some would concern if this asking furtherly negative my situation?
  • I say I take on as a social challenge I need to answer as a geek engineer.
Some would concern how this would impact all those Emperor entitlements I inherited from Trusts?
  • I say my concern is if I can roar as an Emperor instead of howling as a Princess.

----March 29th, 2019