Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Friday, May 19, 2017

05-19-2017 Some Gossips

1: Heard yesterday morning's broadcasting of "I am your husband" paired with "I am your wife" plus rumor of marriage registry.
My response: If that is from the one who father my children's own announcement, I am the one pissed off.
If broadcasting was an recording editor's own announcements, he would be the one freaking out.

I myself freaked out when one day I was walking on Boston street and informed a marriage with whoever was registered on my behave at that moment. And that was not the first time, not the same registry.

2: Heard this morning it was Kate Middleton announced she is a Queen of British Empire already.
I say: Oops, Is that means Prince Charles, her father in law, being completely overlooked?

I question: But Prince William himself is already a no-show whenever his beloved Kate is around. How could it possible his grandmother Queen Elizabeth, who can not even find her own son, can spot a no-show grandchild?

I speculate: Is it possible that this almighty Kate Middleton manipulated computer Royal Internal Registry to be a Queen in British Royal Computer Record?
It is scary, should I say anything? Reference my other article: Speculations and Alerts.

ref link
http://chroniclenote.blogspot.com/2017/05/05-17-2017-speculations-arround.html

-----May 19th, 2017