Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Friday, May 5, 2017

05-05-2017 Chinese business style 上下家生意

Heard this morning it was announced on the radio program that there was a Chinese woman insisted on to have a child with David Petraeus and refused to stop because she was performing. I chuckled up for two reasons:

1: Now he knows exactly what I was complaining entire time about his Jessica and radio program. They made some announcements out of nothing-to-do-with-me stories for their own desires to own things or some other reasons, and they insisted on me to cope with their destroying me efforts in reality permanently by claiming this is to promote the show. I refused and called law enforcement's help.

2: Heard this "Just to have a child" is hot and popular in China. When someone is considering a marriage, this person would consider a lot out of expectation of a marriage. So for some other people who want to get you, a male or a female, the reason you should let it happen is : You do not need to be picky since you just do it to have a child who may carry your blood with this person. It is her husband's or your husband's job to raise this child. You just need to enjoy a man or a woman other than your married one even if you never wanted this man or woman.
I have been a US resident over 20 years and  a US citizen now. I am from a long history polygamist family and I share the value that marriage means obligations and responsibilities to the marriage partner. I myself never heard of this kind of saying when I was China , I screamed and swore a lot when I heard "requests" or sayings in Chinese government's name to have this kind children in my name or in some of his-s' names before I know I got nothing to do with the him-s. I screamed those featured in this kind of rumors whores, etc. It was totally from long history of classic Chinese traditions that I brought up with.

----May 5th, 2017


有人说我看心理医生是在2015年年头
我的回应:这是过去10年的事情,广播剧是"胜利宣言"。我去年在波士顿96.9FM讲过中国外交官在我继承的财产所投资的公司是以拍着桌子讲话的气势要公司工作人员(都是老外非华人)必须执行中国总理李克强的指示。他们强调这公司的真正主人是中国总理李克强。他们也一直强调中国总理李克强和我方敏是一点关系都没有。我在波士顿96.FM讲的就是他们不是假冒外交官,是正式的中国政府外交官。他们是气的拍桌子,公司工作人员是气得投诉无门,不知道是不是该打911报警电话。从来不是什么演出。美国及其他国家公司工作人员就没人闹明白是怎么回事。

再看看我今天以前发表的以下及其他博客文章。





---201755