Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, May 6, 2017

05-06-2017 (2) All about horror

When I was working as a crew member in my own investment, a coffee shop maybe several great grandchild level investment of my inheritances, I was constantly threaten to be fired by some power. It was not some horror to me since I knew that is my own investment. But I was constantly pressured been denounced even I was working hard there.

The horror I said you can not imagine is:
The horror of being denounced for who I am, the horror of I do not know who denounced me from everything I own, not the eligibility but the ownership. The horror of I myself was part of been denounced. My achievements I achieved in front of so many people, my wealth I already inherited, my talents I possess in my own biological being and  I myself as a human being. All these were denounced, by whom and how?
----May 6th, 2017

It was not some denial but denounced.
----May 6th, 2017

I still can't say I find myself again, not there yet. But I found the feeling my biological being can exist and there is some room now for my being. I am still fighting for some space to breathe.
----May 6th, 2017