Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, May 6, 2017

05-06-2017 (5) You were not there. 你们不在场,你们没份

Heard Chinese government sector's  strong attitude regarding their presence in the meeting. Heard it was all about if I am acknowledged to own this fund and that fund, their good share of ownership of this fund or that fund need to be acknowledged because they were there at the same meeting.
My response: They were not there when money ownership transferred. Chinese Premiere emphasized this on the radio program by saying he know for sure my inheritance meeting never happened. The truth is my inheritance meeting did happen but they were not there, Chinese government were not presented there.
My entrusting meeting was the meeting I entrusted my wealth to the original group of entrusting attorneys. There was no transferring of money's ownership, no transferring ownership of any part of money. I just hired original groups of entrusting attorneys to look after my wealth for me while I am concentrating on my health.
Conclusion: you were not there to be acknowledged. Not to mention inheritance is not a trading business.
---- May 6th, 2017

听说中国政府方面就他们确实在2004年会议现场态度强硬。听说矛盾焦点就是如果这钱那钱被认可是我方敏财产,就必须同时认可他们当时也参加了同一个会议,就必须同时认可他们因为也在现场而在这钱那钱中应得的份额。
我的回应:当我继承财产即钱财过户到我名下时(更换主人时),他们统统不在现场。中华人民共和国总理李克强在广播剧里一再强调他本人就在会议现场但就他所知继承会议从未发生。事实是继承会议有发生,只是中国方面无人在场。继承会议现场就没有任何闲杂人等。
我的信托财产会议没有任何钱财过户(更换主人),我方敏仍是所有钱财主人,我方敏只是雇佣了原来的信托律师帮我继续照顾财产,而我自己安心照顾自己健康。
总结: 你们不在场, 你们没份. 何况继承财产不是做上下家生意.
----2017年5月6日。