Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, May 14, 2017

05-14-2017

To my own children who carry my blood:
I echo your cheer :"Happy Mother's Day, Mommy."
And I respond with "I am so sorry for being too scientific when I was dreaming to have you."

To mothers who helped me to be a mother:
"Happy Mother's Day" from a female who appreciate babies you let me have. They are my precious. You are mine to thank forever everyday I see my bests.

To my kids' grandmother:
Happy Mother's Day and thanks to let me have your bests.

To everyone I associate with:
Happy Mother's day to you, your wife or your mother.

To the person I apologized last night for inappropriate mentioning of her children:
Even I have huge problem how just being a mother can eligible you to fire everyone who were employed by a radio company produced so popular radio program (including entire supervision team) without being employed or authorized,  I still say "Happy Mother's Day".

----May 14th, 2017