Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, May 6, 2017

05-06-2017 Bewildered

 Last week when I visited my counselor Dr. McNeely, a LMHC covered by my free Mass Health insurance, I told him finally I have some space for my own being now and I am fighting for some space to breath. You can not imagine the horror.
I expressed that I want to entrust my inheritances the same day I inherited them was because I had severe anxiety disorder by enormous pressures I could not identified but may be related to my then inheritable-s. That is my lucky spot in my miserable stories. I inherited my wealth already make me free to threats of if I would be eligible to my inheritable. 

This is the type of threats that father of my children constantly struggling about. I said last year on Boston 96.9 FM that being the only biological child of his wealthy father, why he is threaten by eligibility of being his father's heir? The confusion is that this is some how the understanding in his father's investments. I constantly heard rumors if he choose to stay with me will cost his eligibility to his inheritable. 

I am still bewildered where this come from since his father knows my pretty 400 size two inheritances in 2004 meeting already to know I am a suitor. The famous fight between his father's senior attorney and me on July 1st of 2004 was all about I expected myself to be the beneficiary of his family wealth, and this senior attorney of his father's, who had worked for that two of my inheritances,  expected him to be the beneficiary of my wealth. I and my representatives accused this attorney a traitor like and his family cherished this attorney's effort.

----May 6th , 2017