Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Friday, May 19, 2017

05-19-2017 (4) Intellectual Property and Janus Associates

Heard Janus Associates' stories is about to be on air next week, plus stories of the guy who stamped by People's Republic China's government as a "heir" to my grandfather.
My response: I will response with what I know. I started with Intellectual Property.

Heard saying that BioGate project was never properly evaluated.
My response: That is untrue statement. Because my computer professional experience was hard to believe to a lot of professionals. I was thoroughly investigated how much I contributed to BioGate project. I heard evaluation company spend a month or so to scan through my security tapes from the minute I step into Janus Associates till the minute I step out daily since BioGate project started till I handed in all my claimed parts. They checked how I coded in every line of codes to ensure its authentication.
That is of course. The cost need to pay someone to spend a month to scan video tapes is no comparison to the payout of technology evaluation price. Certainly the technology evaluation company has the business sense to ensure the authentication of in evaluating intellectual property.

----May 19th, 2017