Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

05-16-2017(2)My BIG THANKS

My BIG THANKS to this morning's radio program broadcasting.
My BIG THANKS to David Petraeus and his family names.
Truly, truly appreciate it.
----May 16th, 2017


My medical treatment is currently provided by the fund represented by Pejoves family. If who owns this money is the reason Pejoves family are publicly threatened on the radio program, please contact my attorneys via the phone number published in today's broadcasting. I, Min Fang, am the one and only owner of this fund.
----May 16th, 2017

To a Stephen:
Your name is used to harass me. I am provided by my own money from my own biological grandfather. Not by anybody associated with you. Any effort to harass me in your name will be sued for racketeering my own money.
----May 16th, 2017

To some cousins who have been abroad for generations:
The phone number published this morning is setup by my attorneys who serve me as their client and represent my interests.
You do not have any wealth entrusted in these attorneys hands, otherwise you should have inherited already the same way as I did.
These attorneys have no information at all regarding if you have any wealth entrusted or where, etc..
If you think these attorneys may have helped me to rob your money, please contact your local law enforcement.
----May 16th, 2017