Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, May 18, 2017

05-18-2017 My Announcements

I make my announcements here:

1: I am a polygamist family heiress with male's privilege that do not share any husband with any female.

2: I won't leave anything unsettled if I move on. Charles Ford has no saying over my own money, the same way his accountants do not write checks according to what I say. I will only send my spending bills to him if there is no situation for me to move on. His bills won't be accepted by any of my accountants or any of my representatives at any time. Any effort to spend my own money from his associates will be reported as crime with no hesitation. I already did report rumors about a Hispanic Jessica. I am a female won't consider a hooker need be hired to work for me.

3: I do not like being insulted and would never consider any insults mean friendly. 

4: To my own representatives of Pejoves Fund in Ford Holdings: Please protect my children and my investments in Ford Holdings. Please pay attention to idle accounts. Thanks.

5: I do not allow any  line up marriages participants considering me being part of their marriage families. It is too disgusting to me and I do not willing to provide. I will never tolerate any implication of any association. 

6: I myself have been victim of illegal marriage registry more than one times in multiple places.

7: This is to my attorneys who Mr. Timothy Geithner and Mr. Henry M Paulson know that representing me and I trust:  Please protect my children and my interests. Thanks. Heard marriage is registered in New Jersey where there is a Senator O'Connor. 


Min Fang
May 18th, 2017