Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

05-24-2017 (2) Lion King Fund is just a nick name

Heard Lion King Fund is registered in New Jersey Internal Revenue with my identification since 2015.
My response: Not sure who did it and why. I informed my attorneys and law enforcement. My inheritance fund, commonly mistaken as O'Connors' family wealth, has been registered in US (including its colony time ) for four hundred years already but not registered under this name. Lion King Fund is the nick name I call it since 2004. I have been provided for about $400 Million, currently only for my expensive medical expense, by this fund for this year already, and I will be provided by this fund every year.
----May 24th, 2017