Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, May 22, 2017

05-22-2017 Ownerships of Lion King Fund and others

This morning  I am having this sore throat and heavy nose again . Rumored it is "lesson teaching" from some Ford wives or associates for Lion King Fund through glass house cancer medical treatment.
My response: I did call law enforcement's help on this rumor before and last night, Some Fords' wives may help for the fund represented by  Pejoves family. Its America fund is Ford Holding investor.
This fund was never this or that person's but mine. I do not need anyone's willingness to let me spend this money but by law is enough. This or that person need to go through all the trouble to have access to its idle accounts already made it very clearly never their money. This fund is an investor fund of Ford Holding. No confusion at all is was never any Fords' money but an investor. I am currently provided by this fund only because it is my money. I am not provided by any Ford through this fund.

There are still sayings Lion King Fund is not my money but paid my medical bill for show purpose.
My response: It was never from O'Connor's families' own willingness. They have only one account number from Lion King Fund as agreed-upon providing for entire O'Connors' families for almost 200 years, my medical expense payment is not from this one account number of theirs' and my spending was never signed off by any O'C'onnor. Never from their own willingness to pay, never paying for any show purpose. 
----May 22, 2017