Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Friday, May 12, 2017

05-12-2017 (2) Just a mother to be (DNA discussion)

Heard on the radio featured some of my college pharmacological classmates. Heard the confusion how I could impress others as if I am a DNA expert.
My response: I heard the rumor and did my explanation on Boston 96.9 FM. I did not realize what was the issue then.
The group participated including me were very serious about the discussion impressed everyone else that was a DNA research professional seminar.
Actually it was never a professional discussion. That was the meeting I talked about my possible marriage(s), also my children. I was 37 years old already, with virgin belly and not a bit concerned about my fertility issue or reproduction capability. But to everyone knows my family ridiculous birthmark inheritance rule, it was a serious and realistic concern.
It started with I was concerned about my infertility because of  37 years old virgin belly fact. I mentioned to use IVF (tube child) technology and to find healthy woman to be pregnancy mother to help me out. That was furthered on another concern of mine that was if my children would get heavy near-sighted from me like I got from my father. I was told that can be helped by DNA technology prompt me to ask more. I was being a a mother to be, others were either serious about providing related information or serious about what this means. The discussion was very serious but it was not DNA professional discussion. Majority of them were not even biological or chemical related majors. Only few professionals presented answering everyone's questions.

Tons of people are curious about if I am some Chinese ancient Emperors' heir with huge inheritances and securities, how could I possible be raped if there were anyone truly cared about me?
My response:  Majority of them are men. I was 37 years old female heir from a ridiculous inheritance rule family. I am still having my virgin belly. There's only one female, an attorney, felt the same way I did. I got over it thanks to my boyish character.

----Ma 12th, 2017