Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

05-07-2017 The one has been deleted by anonymous

If you haven't heard of this kind of Chinese business style started since 1980 time, if you look into it you won't settle down till you get the sense of feeling you are in control of what's around you.

If you are a Chinese experienced 1980 time in China mainland, I am telling you now this is pushed by Chinese government through promotion of the radio program worldwide.

You heard what was broadcast-ed on the radio since 2015 time, I was fired from my own wealth, I was fired from my own achievements, I was fired from who I am. This is Chinese style of business: they make gains of trading what I own without my willingness or my authorization. I do not even need to know about all these trades they did.

On the radio, it was announced who should own what wealth which by law my wealth. On the radio, it was announced I am not the creator of 2008 Olympic opening but did not announce who is. This is only because they haven't found a suitable buyer for it.

Everything I own is their's to trade, to make gain without me even need to know about it.

No mater how hard radio company try to manage, somehow they just have no control over their lawfully owned microphone.

All these is some sort of Chinese government's promotion of Chinese style of trading.

I can't believe this and I will never regret I called law enforcement's help as a US citizen.

--May 7th, 2017

如果你是中国大陆出来的海外移民,我告诉你听听广播剧。
这是中国政府在通过广播剧向全世界强势推动1980年代的中国上下家生意。
我就知道目前我是奥运会创意人的头衔他们还没找到下家,但已宣布不归我所拥有。
我永远不会后悔我以美国公民身份向美国政府求助报警呼救。

----201757日。