Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, May 20, 2017

05-20-2017 Who do not allow her to be acknowledge

Who do not allow her to be acknowledged.

Heard some struggles could be heard as audience from the radio program. The struggle of her fight to be acknowledged and his sadness why he can not do that.

Ya, who does not allow her to be acknowledge? I published on this web blog in March that, by rumor, a Jessica Lissette registered a marriage at Jessica Lynch's residence town to a Mr. Tim R. And referred her as announced mother of David Petraeus' child(ren) entire time. I heard I was complained being not appropriate before he claimed marriage. SO IT IS NOT ME. It should not be anything to do with radio company, so why this fight is on my radio program? I do minded it a lot.

Heard she has been fighting about this since her IBM time in 2007. Heard her screams " I fire you" was because of this. Why she has been abused like this? Why they need to hide their marriage? from whom? Heard it has been her strategy to protect her marriage. Then why they need to impress everyone as if she is not allowed to be his wife. Exactly, who have problem with her being his wife? Not me. I just move on with my own happy life, I stay clear from both of them, good enough.

----May 20th, 2017