Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

05-02-2017 (2)

Since 2015 time, you heard on the radio that I was obviously spun out of the radio program as major featured person, I was announced spun out of this or that person's association, I was announced spun out of everything and everyplace I have contributed. All it takes is for those people to know where I had been to and what I have achieved and those people just get in tough with who are still there to advance themselves and to blackmail me as you heard on the radio, together with the announcements as you heard on the radio that I do not deserve anything so that everything I own or I achieved should belongs to whoever want it.

I give all my thanks to LAWS to keep what I myself own, what I myself earned,what I myself made as well as what I inherited from my own birth biological family by my own birth biological grandfathers wills are all still mine.

I Give All my Thanks to LAWS.
--May 2nd, 2017