Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

05-24-2017 They mean it and I mean it

Heard this morning's broadcasting and victory voices about a Charles Ford who has one child from a Chinese female.
My response: If that's him , I already made myself very clear. My attorneys know featured truth better than me, know what they mean and what I mean. They mean what they announced, I mean what I expressed and that's it means.

Heard saying this woman or that woman threat that if I dare go to this or that meeting, they won't afraid to yell at me unwanted by her husband.
My response: I am the person respond you every time:"your husband is just a PIG and you are just a PIG FXXX-ABLE, " Well, if your husband is not a pig only, you are suppose to be told I am not his to fancy already.

If this morning's is him, how do I feel?
My response: If he is this kind person willing to suck Tina O'Connor's ass hole, it is my lucky day out of my misery. Tina O'Connor wants him to suck it all. I am not hers to fancy.

If so, how about kids?
My response: you should ask your government who hire Tina O'Connor to represent if  kids are same equal human beings of this country, if government employees are required to obey laws? if deserve some money means greedy? If government means responsible to protect American way of living instead of destroying it for own private reasons.

If it is from his own willingness?
My response: why a government employee is needed to delicately, deliberately and so devoted to match a woman to him?
----May 24th, 2017