Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

05-10-2017 (2) An example of Chinese Style Business

In 1980 times, China has no government property registry system, how my family property was sold
may be a great example of Chinese style business.

Around 1987 or 1988 time when I was still in college, my father got a letter from his siblings that a family property in my hometown origin, my great grandfather's birth town, was sold. My father did not let me read the letter but I was informed my father's share was about ¥700-800. It was great then since I was a big burden to my father's income. Now look back what I heard about that transaction when I was in China.

That property had somebody live in there at that time, I heard it was my grandfather's younger brother's family initiated move to sell it ever since China acknowledge private owned properties are lawful private wealth. I heard my father's siblings heard about it prompted them rushed back to the town to get my grandfather's share. I heard there was some arguments that it should be my father's inheritance, but eventually the house was sold and my father got that letter. I heard my father's no involvement got his low share and I heard no distinctive ownership was ever acknowledged. But the house was sold and cashed. Heard they paid residents some cash to move out. Just like this.

---- May 10th, 2017