Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

05-23-2017 This morning's Jesuka stories

Heard this morning's Jesuka story. Heard weird Japanese Culture. Heard question was asked that if someone other than David Petraeus would be willing to provide for her.
My gossip: I myself definitely won't be the person would provide for this Jesuka according to Japanese weird culture, reason would be "Not even eligible." The only curious is: Did she said she is provided by someone else. With my bad experience of this radio program (took my money to call me ugly), I have to ask if that is my inheritance's idle accounts illegal spending?

Having a child deserve to be provided for, why I do not have such request because of my own kids?
My response: I am a heiress brought up by male's privilege.  Raise a child is my obligation, provided for because of a child is just not my thing.

Talking about eligibility, heard British Prince had asked around if I do have inheritances in Britain, I do not remember how he asked question, but the only correct answer he could get is "She is not eligible" which means I do not need to pay inheritances related taxes, and British Prince understood that totally means I do not have any inheritance. You heard that on the radio and now you know why.

----May 23rd, 2017