Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, May 15, 2017

05-15-2017 "I will Pass"

Heard this morning's radio program broadcasting featured British Prince William's party invitation.
My response: I repeat what I heard that was broadcast-ed:" I will pass". For the following reasons:
1: I am an Academy kid grew up in Academy dorm complexes who are not used to fanciful life.
2: I do not need to be disgusted if such annoy-nous has been publicly expressed.
3: I do not like to be disgusted in his arms in any format as unwanted disgusted horrible whore if such referring has already been publicly expressed.
4: I am not the person won't react if any situation arise.
----May 15th, 2017

Heard radio program suppose to feature some stories tomorrow to ask me publicly blessing some marriage unions to prove I am not jealous-ed by gifting handsomely.
My response:" I am not jealous-ed at all since I am apparently not over British Prince William yet. But I reject the idea of blessing you financially."
Any this kind of efforts will be sued for racketeering.

Do not understand radio program producing teams effort of making humiliating situation to their featured person. Maybe borrowed or inspired from public proposal. That's the thing. For public proposals, if both willing, a guy's surprising proposal in public place would be greatly appreciate by the her. What would be the situation if she is not willing? For appropriateness purpose to accept which certainly will lead her get stuck in a relationship not ideal to her at least for some time.  I, being an scientific engineering person, would certainly very comfortably make my stand by saying "I am not ready for it." or "Nope, Sorry.".
----May 15th, 2017.