Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, May 6, 2017

05-06-2017 (3)

Why that fight between me (my group) and his father's senior attorney is not an issue at all for both my group and my kids' father side family? It is still about who should get whose money. I am a heir to my own family and I was fighting to be the "head of the marriage family". His family, I assume, was doing the same.

Heard tons of rumors some her-s made it very clearly that the he should prove himself if he truly falls for the her by spoiling the her to have his money owned by the her to make the her the head of marriage union.

I myself is not in this group of her-s' situation at all. I won't let my marriage partner own my money. It would be the same if I have a polygamist marriage with male's privilege. It is not my business at all regarding this group of her-s own marriages.
----May 6th, 2017


中国大陆海内外华人听到我的故事,一定会说我这种情况发生在中国大陆会怎样?
我也在想。如果我还是中国公民生活在中国大陆,中国公安部、司法部会受理我的投诉及报警求助吗?我听说的老外公司老外工作人员对中国外交官的投诉(渠道不是司法部),中国政府的回应是不理不睬。
我离开中国国二十多年,真是不清楚现在的中国还有什么不属于上下家生意范围。我以为这上下家生意已经是中国改革开放的一个历史花絮而已了。
----2017年5月6日。。