Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, May 8, 2017

05-08-2017 (3) What is Chinese business style

It started in 1980 time when China was transforming from Planned economy to Market economy. The reason maybe caused by confusion of ownership. Planned economy means country owns everything which leads to some people's understanding that it means everybody owns everything.

The example to illustrate would be a building owned by a company can be sold by somebody got nothing to do with building ownership or the company, but because of confusion, the company has no idea what happened but have move out of the building. Of course, it was done by some insiders' help.

My horrible stories is that everything I own had been given out by this or that person without me myself even heard of it. That includes me being the major featured person of the radio program, me being the creator of 2008 Beijing Olympic Opening creator. Lucky I have been in US for 20 years and currently a US citizen, my ownerships by law are very clear. Horrifying. I am still only have limited sense of "space", I am still fighting for some room to breathe.
-- May 8th, 2017

In process of transforming, the ownership registry system changed from government department like Treasure Department(planned economy) to Legal ownership registry system (market economy).  Plus the famous black accounts contribution maybe the reason. --May 8th, 2017