Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

05-17-2017 (3) Just different unit


 Heard this morning his father announced lawfully registered marriage and expressed paying debt $800,000 in a day.

I heard Jessica took $300, 000 through my glass house cancer medical treatment billing system, plus Holly took $500,000 in 2005. Not sure if this is the reason.

Heard it symbolized that she took about half of the 800 I have announced by one tiny request.
My respond: it is not "thousand" as unit after that 800. It is just different unit. 800 thousand dollars is not enough to pay one attorney firm for one fund.
----May 17th, 2017

For the person I met, who truly confused that being a provider why would he ever consider a polygamist at all, but was never angry or dignified about me being a one chatting romance with him. I do my best to listen, and listen, and listen.
----May 17th, 2017